Monday, June 29, 2009

Intestinal Recovery Recipe Book

I wrote this recipe book when I began seeing a pattern among some of my students. Some of the students could easily try new foods, drinks and cooking methods because they were in a moderate or good state of health. The foods, drinks and methods stepped up the detoxification process and their bodies could easily eliminate the toxins being released.

Some of the students, however, were in more of an extreme condition and knew (from their own previous experience) their bodies were not able to move the toxins out fast enough having felt worse rather than better after trying to detoxify too quickly.

I realized I wanted to compile the methods that would work for someone who needed to detoxify extremely slowly in a way that minimally stressed their bodies. I went through my manual collecting the simplest and gentlest of all my recipes for this recipe package. I came up with 9 recipes along with explanations of the principles and practices of soaking foods, the benefits of slow cooking and the benefits of fermented foods.

These methods may be helpful for people with ongoing intestinal difficulties, candidiasis, challenges to the immune system, fatigue disorders, managing the side effects of chemotherapy and post surgery after antibiotics.

Please contact me with questions.

Order Intestinal Recovery Recipe Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment